We are Byrnes & Kiefer Company; hiding in plain sight! A little about us…
Boasting Pittsburgh pride, all the way back from 1902! In our current 60,000-square-foot facility, product development and operation, spur ongoing growth.
Come mix it up with a progressive production team as a Production Worker Translator in Callery, PA! Our state-of-the-art production and baking facility is ready to add outstanding employees as our secret ingredient.
What do we offer our employees?
- COMPREHENSIVE BENEFITS… We offer above-industry standards: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with a match, and 14 PTO days
*Vision provided at no cost to the employee (if Dental coverage is elected);
- Progressive Environment; and
- Continued Growth… Climb your sweet ladder of success at B&K.
What’s our recipe for employee success?
- Eye for detail when making our dough;
- Effective communication, with a diverse population of co-workers and managers;
- Teamwork… The Production team works cooperatively to meet quotas and goals;
- Comfortable interacting with a diverse population of people;
- Understanding… Sharing different viewpoints;
- Balance… Production and translator responsibilities; and
- Fragrance and Allergy Tolerance… We are cooking confectionery products.
Your day at a glance:
- Protection… Have on all PPE that is required;
- Follow the movement… Troubleshoot and clear jams on the line;
- Get a great finished product… Check dough/product for accuracy;
- Keep moving… Keep up with the line pace;
- Clean up… Before and after shifts;
- Translation… Translate production needs and goals to employees; and
- Follow Safety Guidelines at all times.
- Ability to read and speak English and Nepali fluently;
- Ability to stand consistently for an 8-hour shift; and
- Physically must be able to stand for long hours and be able to lift at or above waist at a maximum of 25 lbs. consistently.
- Previous experience in a food manufacturing environment;
- Previous experience with automated machinery;
- Go get them attitude; and
- Ability to work with and without reasonable accommodation.
CLICK HERE to download this job description.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, disability, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.